[mythtv] "ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(" Fix

Xepo Xepo at trifault.net
Wed Jan 22 23:00:44 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 19:25, mythtv-dev-request at snowman.net wrote:
>From: Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu>
>Subject: Re: [mythtv] "ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(" Fix
>Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:55:58 -0500

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this.

>What was the buffer size before you commented out all that?
I'm actually not positive.  I'll check the next chance I get enough time
to work on it.  Right now, I'm unable to recreate the problem.  I don't
have cable plugged into the TV tuner, and there's not one available
here.

>usleep is micro-seconds, not milliseconds.  You're off by a factor of
>1000 in
>your numbers there.

Well, even so, before I had made this change, and had only made the
other one, I still had the problem.

Like I said before, I just looked at enough of this code to try some
things, and they happened to work, for me at least.  Does this solution
even make sense?

Thanks,
Isaiah