[mythtv] please help - only seeing a blue screen in mythtv. grabdisplay?

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Sun Jan 19 21:09:58 EST 2003

The most obvious thing (that everyone including me has problems with) is
to use the most recent ALSA drivers instead of the default OSS ones
shipped with your distro.  Once you get past the audio issue, see if the
blue screen is still causing you problems.

Good luck,
Mike

Michael Kedl <kedlm at knology.net>