[mythtv] Record now?

Derrick Rademaker technix at writeme.com
Sat Jan 18 02:26:27 EST 2003

why not use a button to hit record from any time and stop it at any time,
forget about the size of the recording and stuff if you wanted to do that
then go through a schedule recording aspect,  Dish PVR does this you can
pause, record, stop , rewind (3 different speeds), fast forward (3 different
speeds), skip 30 seconds at a time forward or backwards.  This is all
convenient just hit record and boom its going then stop it when you want or
it runs out of disk space