[mythtv] CVS Question

James D. Bearden james at nontrivial.org
Fri Jan 17 19:20:47 EST 2003

Hello,

Is it possible to check out a version of MythTV from a specific date in the
past? If so, can someone please tell me how? If not, does anybody have an
older version of MythTV where hardware MJPEG support is working that they
can send me? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have updated my website to reflect my recent MythTV on Mandrake 9.0
escapades:  http://james.nontrivial.org/projects.htm

 ---
James D. Bearden
james at nontrivial.org
http://james.nontrivial.org/

Don't reward Microsoft's bad behavior! Investigate high quality,
full featured, secure, and free alternatives to Microsoft products
such as the Mozilla web browser (http://www.mozilla.org/releases/)
and Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.0.1/)