[mythtv] Problem trying to istall MythTV on Debian

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Thu Jan 16 08:52:47 EST 2003

I just stayed up all night getting the latest cvs installed.  I would
suggest compiling from source.  I tried the debian version also but
source is much better.  I work for Lindows.com and we will have a single
click debian package for the
mythtv,mythmusic,mythweather,mythgallery,mythweb, etc within the week.
I will keep you informed.

--
Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification