[mythtv] Problem trying to istall MythTV on Debian

stan stanb at awod.com
Thu Jan 16 08:43:29 EST 2003

I had looked around a while back ro a TiVo like solution using my Debian
machine, but did not find one.

Today while browsing Slashdot, what do I find, but a pointer to something
called MythTV, and it has .debs! Wonderful.

Unfortunatley, I can't seem to get it installed :-(

  mythtv: Depends: liblame0 (>= 3.92-0.0) but it is not installable
	Depends: libxmltv-perl but it is not going to be installed
	E: Sorry, broken packages

What can i do to fix this?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin