[mythtv] Washed out colors

mythtv-dev at snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 14 08:53:54 EST 2003

I've got a Temic tuner so I switched the tuner type to 8 but
more importantly I put in '150' for the 'finetuning' on all
the channels & that made the biggest improvement - I'm gonna play
around w/that # & see if I can make it even better.
What relationship does that # have to xawtv finetuning numbers?
Xawtv's finetuning increments are like .1 but MythTv's finetuning
numbers are integers - is it x100?  x1000?

Harondel J. Sibble(help@pdscc.com)@2003.01.12 12:39:40 +0000: