[mythtv] Channel switching (was: no subject)

Matthew Burnham mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 12 16:18:05 EST 2003

> i can watch tv now, but can't swith the channel! when i try
> to switch i get
> this error:
>
> "Error, couldn't find any available channels.
> Your database is most likely setup incorrectly."
>
> i looked into my channel-table in the database and it looks
> correct (it was
> created with the MC.sql script and filled correctly by
> mythfilldatabase). btw what are the other sql-scripts in the
> database-dir good for? (like
> record.sql, cvs.sql and conflict*.sql ? do i have to import
> these as well when
> i do a fresh cvs-install?)

What does you channel table contain, particularly the channum field? I
needed to change the channum field to correspond to the frequency
numbers of my channels (taken from /etc/X11/xawtvrc)?

> and when i start mythtv i get this one, what does it mean?
>
> strange error flushing buffer ...
>
> hope this will be my last problems ;)

Ignore this, its just something to do with the MP3 decoder and not
important.

--
Mat Burnham