[mythtv] I dont know, its freaking me out.

Bruce Markey mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 12 03:08:14 EST 2003

Chris wrote:
> I activate the pip with v and switch the active screen with n.  In both
> of those screens i can watch live tv with audio and do timeshifting.

Opps, mistyped. I meant "n" to switch.

Please re-read my message carefully and think about it. If
you are on ch3 and have ch5 in the PIP. Press "n" (not v)
then card 1 in fullscreen changes from ch3 to ch5. Card 2
in tht PIP changes from ch5 to ch3. You always hear the
sound from card 1 in fullscreen. We could probably benefit
from having a key to switch audio to PIP but PIP isn't
working in CVS right now.

> However , i just finnished recording 2 simultaneous 30 minute shows and
> one did not have audio.  So I reconnected the ati tv wonder ve to the sb
> live 5.1 and scheduled two more simultaneous recordings.  I will see in
> about 20 minutes if both will have audio.

It will take a very long time to test card 2 audio if you
can only check every half hour. Consider trying the test in
"Troubleshooting audio" which allows you to play with the
mixer in realtime.

--  bjm