[mythtv] I dont know, its freaking me out.

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 12 02:52:25 EST 2003

On 11 Jan 2003 at 19:42, Chris wrote:

> of the cmi8738.  How did the ati tv wonder ve audio find its way to
> mythtv?  How is this possible?  I have not yet verified If i can record
> with audio from each of the tuners.  Still tryng the mythfilldatabase
> but I never expected this.  Is there a logical explanation or am I
> simply not understanding audio configuration.

ROTFLMAO, you've just had the same epiphany I had when I got PiP working.

What is actually happening is that your primary TV card/soudcard is always
playing back, when you hit the key to swap tuners, in actual fact all that
happens is that tuner 1 switches to the channel that tuner 2 was displaying
in the PiP window (and vice versa).  So unless you have btaudio loaded and
setup with myth, all that is happening is the second tuner is displaying a
picture while the primary tuner/sound card are displaying the video and audio
you hear.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting