[mythtv] Washed out colors

mythtv-dev at snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 12 00:59:11 EST 2003

'No matter how much I shake and dance...'
the colors from myth look washed out -
I've got an ATI VE capture card & an NVidia GeForce 2
MX400 tv-out - I've adjusted all the contrast/sat/hue/color
controls from nvtv, xvattr, & on the TV set itself but
'real' TV looks much sharper & myth is sorta faded...
I'm running a RCA composite cable from my satellite box into
the capture card & RCA composite out so the cables are decent...
Anyone have any other ideas how to 'sharpen' the picture?
Oh - it's the same for both mjpeg & mpeg4 running at very
high resolutions/capture rates...
    thanks!
        Mark