[mythtv] Working XMLTV version?

Bruce Markey mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed Jan 8 23:46:41 EST 2003

Nathan Ziarek wrote:
> I went through and downloaded the latest version (5.6), and it didn't
> work. Then I read the post here that said that version 5.2 worked fine,
> so I tried that. I then attempted 5.4. All of them say that zap2it is
> giving a blank page when it attempts to update my channel listing.
>
> I would do a "make distclean" before installing the new version and then
> attempt to run mythfilldatabase again.
>
> Is anyone out there able to use XMLTV right now? If so, what version? Is
> there something else I should be doing to "upgrade"?

I was the one who mentioned 5.2 but there is a necessary
fix for a change at zap2it a couple months ago. See:
I just checked and verified that I got good listings this
morning at 6:30 with 5.2 and this fix. However, we'll all
need to upgrade at some point so it may be better to get
5.6 working.

--  bjm