[mythtv] Working XMLTV version?

Nathan Ziarek mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed Jan 8 23:07:12 EST 2003

I went through and downloaded the latest version (5.6), and it didn't
work. Then I read the post here that said that version 5.2 worked fine,
so I tried that. I then attempted 5.4. All of them say that zap2it is
giving a blank page when it attempts to update my channel listing.

I would do a "make distclean" before installing the new version and then
attempt to run mythfilldatabase again.

Is anyone out there able to use XMLTV right now? If so, what version? Is
there something else I should be doing to "upgrade"?

Thanks,

Nate