[mythtv] PVR Hardware database and performance problem diagnosis script

John Joseph Roets mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 7 14:41:59 EST 2003

Great.
Might a TV converter field also be added, describing whether TV-OUT from
a video card or a VGA->NTSC converter is used (and if so, which
converter)?

Thank you for doing this.