[mythtv] PVR Hardware database and performance problem diagnosis script

Stephan Wentz mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 7 13:49:58 EST 2003

great idea!

but some things could be improved...

for example split "cpu type" and "speed", so you can sort by these things...
maybe split "tv tuner" into "tv card/tuner" and "chipset"
and maybe put a field for the email-address, so you can contact someone with
the same chipset or soundcard (for example) and ask them if they're having
the same problems...

and the output should be sortable by columns! this is easily done in php...
would be great to compare different cpu-speeds and their ratings...

bye, stephan