[mythtv] Anybody with a Santa Cruz sound card? Can you share your config?

Chris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat Jan 4 03:32:52 EST 2003

Interestingly, the audio warble and distortion still exist despite using
/dev/dsp for recording and /dev/dsp1 for output.  I thought this would
not be a full duplex use of each card.  So I am back to just using the
Santa Cruz.  The only way I can turn down the distortion is by reducing
the audio rate to 22050 for recording.  Also the distortion I am talking
about happens when I change the channels but not always and it sometimes
happens in the middle of viewing a recording.  Is this a pci bus issue?