[mythtv] mythtv+lirc screwy behavior

Jason RIchmond mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 3 02:27:12 EST 2003

--0-586699991-1041560832=:47771

Hey all!

I have the current CVS version (1/2/02) up and running.  No problems.

I suspect that the problem is somewhere in LIRC and I was wondering if any of you have seen it:

When watching live TV, pressing ESC on keyboard brings me back to the TV menu.

However, when pressing clear on my remote (which lirc maps to Escape) the live tv window disappears, but I get a terminal window to show up (the one I launched mythfrontend from) on top of the tv menu page.

Any ideas?

Glad to see ya'll using my server ... hope its pretty speedy =)