[mythtv] Window focus problems (was: Using KDE Window Manager, how to remove toolbars)

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Thu Feb 27 08:26:43 EST 2003

I suspect this is the resurfacing of my old problem. I determined it
was time based by setting back my clock and having the problem go away,
and re-appear when I set the clock to the correct time again. I was
experiencing all this around the new year. I was thrilled when the
problem spontaneously fixed itself (I hadn't even refreshed cvs or
anything) but about a 10 days ago the problem came back, again,
spontaneously. Search for a thread with "time based" in the subject if
you want to catch up on where we left it. Executive summary: lots of
head scratching.

best,

cedar