[mythtv] Per-channel time offset?

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 27 06:58:49 EST 2003

How many hours of configuration do you plan to spend before having the
system up and running? :)

However, the "time displacement" is a big problem. Why don't we solve it
letting the user choose a
"Minutes to record before the begin" and "Minutes to record past the end" in
the window where we choose the recording of the program? (never, one time,
everytime per station... etc etc)

Leandro