[mythtv] mythradio?

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed Feb 26 14:08:16 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 February 2003 01:05 pm, Michael J. Sherman wrote:
>
>>There is a separate MythRadio mailing list.  Right now it's still kinda
>>in the design stages trying to figure out how best to handle both FM
>>radio and streaming MP3 internet radio.

> Having a separate list isn't really needed, IMO.  There's really no reason to
> keep the discussion off the -dev list.  More eyes looking at stuff is good,
> and there's 700 or so pairs here =)

I agree, but when I mentioned MythRadio here on the dev list someone
told me to go over to that list.  I definitley think all the discussion
should be kept here on the mythtv-dev list.  Makes much more sense.

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/