[mythtv] Crash with watching while recording

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Tue Feb 25 22:30:39 EST 2003

I'm running from CVS that I checked out and built today.  I've noticed a
problem when watching a show that is being recorded.  The best recipe
for the problem that I have come up with is as follows:

1.  Enable sticky keys
2.  Go to Schedule A Recording and select a current show.
3.  Immediately go to Watch Recordings and select the show you just
scheduled
4.  Hit the right arrow key to fast forward

Sometimes it takes a few tries, but when you hit the end of the current
file, it will either crash MythTV or stick on the last frame even though
it continues to record.

One other thing that I noticed is that sometimes when I pull up Watch
Recordings the list will be blank even though there are recorded files.
It only seems to happen right after I schedule a recording (but not all
of the time).  If I try again immediately, it always works fine.

Woogie