[mythtv] Bug in rewind w/saved position (was: PATCH: Commercial

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Feb 25 21:10:16 EST 2003

I've seen this quite a bit.  It seems like it's been happening practically
every time I play a file that has a bookmark that I've been testing the
commercial skip code with.  I hadn't even given it much thought.  I'm
guessing that framesPlayed is getting reset too high somewhere in
DoRewind or DoFastForward.

> On Tuesday 25 February 2003 11:45 am, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> > This is a problem I've noticed for quite a while, though I've never seen
> > anybody else mention it before.  It seems that when a recording has a
> > saved position (from hitting space or enter while watching, or exiting
> > then going back into the recording), then it's not possible to rewind
> > past the saved position.  It just stays in rewind mode and "bounces" off
> > of the saved position as if it were the beginning of the recording
> > itself.  Not sure if this behavior changes based on the StickyKeys
> > setting (I have StickKeys ON).
>
> Hm.  I'm not able to reproduce this at all, with or without stickykeys on.

Chris