[mythtv] patch: setsetting -> db

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Feb 24 19:24:22 EST 2003

On Monday 24 February 2003 03:50 pm, Drew Whittle wrote:
> First I get told that the "right" way to save a changed setting is to
> use:

Because it is the right way to do it =)

> 	ThemeSelector theme;
> 	theme.setValue(themename);
> 	theme.save(db);
>
> Then I find that this isn't available in mythfrontend and I'll have to
> make it available, which then leads to a can of worms because of
> everything else that needs to be included.

I just made this change -- ThemeSelector should now be available to anything
that includes globalsettings.h (ie, main.cpp).  I've tested the above code
snippet and it works fine now in main.cpp, just do it before it tries to load
the Theme setting in main() =)

Isaac