[mythtv] TODO list for 0.8
ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Feb 22 08:25:43 EST 2003
So, getting fairly close, I believe. I've just got one major item left:
- multiple encoder machines
Then there's a couple minor issues:
- Backend IP configuration in setup to get rid of backend_settings.txt.
- Store the IP of the master backend server in the DB so frontends can
And known issues that should get fixed before a release:
- The backend/frontend desync that causes the playback list box to come up
- The occasional separate desync between file transfers to a remote
And that's essentially all I wanted to get done for the 0.8 release.. It's
been _way_ too long since 0.7.
More information about the mythtv-dev