[mythtv] LIRC support

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Fri Feb 21 23:23:05 EST 2003

GNU indent reformats C so that it matches a defined style, in this
case, one close to Isaac's. :-)  The indent.pro is a "profile" that
indent operates upon together with source to output reformatted code.

Indent is available as RedHat package 'indent' or as source:
	http://freshmeat.net/projects/gnuindent/?topic_id=46%2C861

It has no relevance to an editor, unless you invoke it within one to,
eg. reformat a code block.

I recommend `diff -Naurb old new` as this will ignore any whitespace
changes between files.  It's best to diff top-level trees versus files.

#if Joseph A. Caputo /* Feb 21, 22:07 */
#endif /* jcaputo1 at comcast.net */