[mythtv] Zip file support for NES

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Fri Feb 21 13:09:15 EST 2003

Xmess is included with the Xmame source. It claims to support a bunch of
various consoles, but I don't have much firsthand knowledge of its
quality. It played the one Genesis game I tested fine. If it actually
works well and handles most consoles, it may make the most sense to add
just that to MythGame and keep everything simple.

--
m0j0.j0j0 <m0j0 at foofus.net>
Foofus Networks