[mythtv] Sound and volume patch for MythTV

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Tue Feb 18 09:57:31 EST 2003

Thanks, this is great.  I did make a few "tweaks" to suit my personal
preference.  I changed the OSD to display percent instead of + or - and also up
and down from 10% to 1%.  I prefer having a little more control.  My wife wasn't
happy with 10%.  It was either to lound or not loud enough :-)  I am including
the patch, it must be applied after this patch.  I am not much of a coder, but
would really like to change the OSD to more of a traditional volume bar.  Maybe
use the OSD themes to make something that really fits.  I don't have enough of
an understanding of the code to do this.

Thanks,
--Ken

Quoting Robert Kulagowski <rkulagowski at thrupoint.net>:

--