[mythtv] mythmusic cvs commits that require another library?

Lonnie Hutchinson chinacat at chinacat.org
Thu Feb 13 17:43:11 EST 2003

I believe Erik is working on CC, he sent an email to this list a few
days ago asking for help testing it. I volunteered and haven't yet heard
back from him, so I started looking into what needs to be done. It looks
like a decoder needs to be written, and rather than writing one I
thought using an existing one (zvbi) would be appropriate.

I will look into what needs to be done to support this without an
external library if you would prefer.

Lonnie