[mythtv] problems compiling

Greg.Froese at Federated.CA Greg.Froese at Federated.CA
Tue Feb 11 08:41:42 EST 2003

apparently i was too anxious to upgrade my myth modules without actually
upgrading mythtv (MC) itself.
Isaac tells me that it will all compile as soon as I upgrade mythtv.

if only all life's troubles were this simple.
gf

Greg.Froese at federated.ca
Sent by: mythtv-dev-bounces at snowman.net
02/11/2003 08:15 AM
Please respond to Development of mythtv

        To:     mythtv-dev at snowman.net
        cc:
        Subject:        [mythtv] problems compiling

morning, anybody having trouble compiling current
mythweather/mythmusic/mythgallery?
not sure if I have some broken deps or what, any advice here appreciated.
i currently have a working cvs copy of myth installed, just wanted to
upgrade some of the other
components.

results from mythweather make:
weather.cpp:50: `gContext' undeclared (first use this function)
weather.cpp:50: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
   function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [weather.o] Error 1
function it appears in.)

results from mythmusic make:
/usr/include/c++/3.2/bits/locale_facets.h: At top level:
../../../../../local/include/cdda_interface.h:159: warning: `
   char*strerror_tr[12]' defined but not used
make[1]: *** [cddecoder.o] Error 1

results from mythmusic make:
iconview.cpp:27: `gContext' undeclared (first use this function)
iconview.cpp:27: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each
   function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [iconview.o] Error 1

gf