[mythtv] xmltv or tv_grab_na error

Justin A justin-myth at bouncybouncy.net
Fri Feb 7 01:21:55 EST 2003

er ignore my last email(if you get it :))
it doesn't work after all the errors...

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/xmltv/xmltv/grab/na/

Diff to previous 1.35

zap2it changed again :r
they removed the "(ends at HH:MM)" endings on the descriptions
in the text listings.
For now, we calculate end of program by the following program, and
assume the last program of the day ends at midnight. Otherwise,
we need to get the next days listings to figure out the true value.

--
-Justin