[mythtv] XBox - MythTV

usenet at wingert.org usenet at wingert.org
Wed Feb 5 12:27:18 EST 2003

You are discounting the mod-chip.  A solderless is fairly expensive at $60
(ironic isn't it).  A soldered one can be had for the $20ish range, but then
again, I would spent the extra $40 of my time doing the soldering.

One issue though, I heard easybuy2000 got raided for swag cables boxes, so
I am not sure how long it will be till one can get a Matrix.

Maybe we should all get together and buy 10 and get a 30% discount.