[mythtv] Recording 3 Channels Simultaneously - System Specs Wanted

Drew Lenze ajlenze at clarkhome.org
Wed Feb 5 08:17:10 EST 2003

WARNING NEWBIE QUESTIONS!!!!

Does anyone have a MythTV system which can record 3 TV channels at the same time?  If so, could you please let me know what hardware you're using?

Does anyone know of a micro PC case like the Shuttle series that I could somehow "jam" three TV tuners into?  I know I could do it with tuners hooked to USB ports, but I haven't seen any USB tuners that are stereo.

Drew Lenze-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...