[mythtv] Mythfrontend losing focus?

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 16:39:55 EST 2003

Hi guys,

I observed this behaviour in cvs from two weeks ago and cvs from last night.
I'm using fvwm with the .fvwmrc included with mythtv.

For some reason, after I start mythfrontend and click keys for some time (a
few seconds) or if I start watching livetv, mythfrontend stops reading my
keyboard key presses.  The keyboard still works because I can kill X.  But
hitting ESC or any of the arrow keys, or m or any other key doesn't do
anything.

This happens when I run X from console or when I use kdm.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
IvanK.