[mythtv] backend plus frontend

Douglas Pace Douglas.Pace at NAU.EDU
Mon Feb 3 10:04:24 EST 2003

One thing I found while trying to get it to work for myself, was that
the backend_settings.txt on the front end and the backend must be the
same. At least in the version of CVS I was running.  I'm assuming this
is because this feature is still under heavy development. Although, I
was getting a 'Connection timed out' from the frontend, if your getting
something else, can't really help. Sorry.

Doug