[mythtv] Recommended integrated motherboard with tv-out?

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Sun Feb 2 05:44:43 EST 2003

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Mike Wohlgemuth wrote:

> I don't know if I can wholeheartedly endorse it yet, but I just ordered
> a Leadtek Winfast TV2000XP Deluxe for $56.99 and free shipping from
> www.newegg.com.  It seems comparable to the WinTV-Radio, so you might
> want to check it out.  It's supported by bttv and lirc, so hopefully it
> will be straightforward to get it working.

Good quality, and the remote wasn't too hard to get working. It turns out
that there are two different remotes out there, so the pregenerated config
files might not work for you. I wasn't able to get btaudio working though.

Drew

--
Drew Bernat                                                __ ____
abernat at zathras.net                                         |  | |