[mythtv] MythDVD-0.13 Subtitle/Captions Patch

Alex alex at agni.phys.iit.edu
Wed Dec 31 04:20:57 EST 2003

This is a patch I just created to allow easy manipulation of some mplayer
commandline args. In the DVD Play Settings menu it allows you to turn
on/off captions, subtitles, and which title to play.

If you use each function (it'll work if these aren't in), you need a
%subtitle and a %title string in the DVDPlayerCommand variable (in MySQL).
Also, I changed the %d for the device to %device.

My mplayer commandline is: mplayer dvd://%title -dvd-device %device -fs
-zoom -font /usr/local/share/mythtv/FreeSans.ttf %subtitle
-subfont-autoscale 2 -subfont-text-scale 3.5 -sub-bg-alpha 155
-sub-bg-color 0 -subwidth 80 -vo xv

Patch is attached.

Hope its usable! This is my first submittion :)

-alex