[mythtv] [patch] Remove a unused function.

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Tue Dec 30 02:57:58 EST 2003

Hi,

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 29 December 2003 08:01 pm, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> > Gregory McLean wrote:
> > >
> > > Patch? what patch?
> >
> > This one, didn't you see it?
>
> You didn't attach it to the first email.

I know :)

> Applied it now, however.

Thanks!

> Is there anything from your virtual recorder patch that you'd
> like applied?  Wasn't sure from the text of your email..

If you are reffering to the virtual recorder stuff, I dunno?
Would you like to apply it? It does not break anything, but it
definatly would need a cleaner solution. And some cases are not
handled well at all, like when primary recorder is done, the
virtual recorder is left in a state of flux.

As for the other patches, I hope Augusto will resubmit his patch.

Kenneth