[mythtv] mythvideo - category, country and genre

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sat Dec 20 00:43:31 EST 2003

On Friday 19 December 2003 12:01 pm, MaxPower wrote:
> Forget my last patch it was wrong :-[
> I send 3 files
> patch.sql contain database change
> metadata.h.diff and metada.cpp.diff allow to load category, genres
> and countries information but nothing in the interface can display
> or modify at this moment.
> Just tested with the last cvs.
> Thor,  can you apply this patch for me, please ?

	I'd prefer to wait for 2 reasons. 1, it would be better to have
dialog's written to edit the stuff, and 2, I don't have access to a
real system to test any of this on (on vacation at the moment).

	Please keep going on this, it looks like useful stuff and I will look
more carefully at it and/or commit it when I get back. Thanks!!

- thor