[mythtv] distorted sound with wintv pvr-350

Justin justin at sandershosting.com
Wed Dec 17 04:01:05 EST 2003

Ahh I see it in the FAQ now, didn't realize "tiny audio" is how people
were discribing this problem.  I never was able to get the older
pre-halloween drivers to work in mythtv but I can dd a nuv file to the
card so I know it works.  If anyone has any tips on getting it to work
with myth 0.13 I'd appreciate it.

Interestingly enough I copied over the msp3400 files in the newer ivtv
drivers with the old prehalloween msp3400 files.  It actually compiled
without issue but the tiny audio problem still exsists so I guess the
problem isn't coming from there.

--
Justin <justin at sandershosting.com>