[mythtv] Feature request

Aike Terjung Aike at terjung.net
Tue Dec 9 04:51:29 EST 2003

Hello,

i want to ask if it is possible to let mythtv change the input card while
livetv. My problem is, and i think i am not the only one with this problem,
that i have a bttv and a DVB Card, providing different channels. I often use
Mythtv for watching livetv. But i can only whatch the analog channels,
because there is no way to change the input card.
So i would realy like to see it possible to change the input card.
If it would be possible to zap between the channels from the bttv card and the
channels from the DVB card like they would come from only one card would be
the greatest, but i think I could also live with a key to change the input
card.
Is there a little chance to see this in the future?
My C++ knowlege is not so great at the moment, so i can not try it my self.

cu Aike Terjung