[mythtv] programinfo.cpp -> ToStringList (help?)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Dec 3 02:12:57 EST 2003

> 1 = do record
> 2 = don't record

cool, makes sense.  just wondered what happened to 0.  :)

So what happened to the conflictresolutionsingle table?  It's obviously
still around, so it it deprecated, since a manual override would do the
same thing?  Or should I check for a conflict and use that if there is,
and manual override otherwise?  (would there be an otherwise?)

> It's the row number for the 'record' table therefore it refers
> to which record rule matched this showing.

ok, that's what I thought.  just checking.

-Chris