[mythtv] ivtv settings patch

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Sat Aug 30 01:14:23 EDT 2003

On Friday 29 August 2003 11:38, Chris B wrote:
> Here is a patch which adds the most relevant (IMHO) ivtv settings to the
> recording profiles setup.
>
> If anything, this will prevent the MJPEG-MPEG confusion ;-)

tested it this evening
from a user interface point of view it is a major pain in the arse to get from
tv/watch tv to settings/tv settings/recording/Live TV and on to the video and
audio settings and back again

can do it with my eyes closed now - but a pain nevertheless

first reaction is it is nice to have the ability to change the settings
what is not so nice is no indication as to the suitability of any of the
settings (especially the audio ones)

boy you can really screw up your audio very easily

from 6 million dollar man time dilation mode to screeching and unintelligible

but thanks for the code
--
simon