[mythtv] MythWeb2 question.

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Aug 27 09:15:44 EDT 2003

> My question is does anyone know the real root of this problem and does
> anyone else have it? I’m guessing I just have something setup wrong.
> Anyway, thanks in advance for any help.

hmm, this is out of my league.

If you want a short-term solution, before asking for the image transfer,
it checks to see if the files are stored locally.  Thus, if you nfs
mount your video storage directory to the same location you have
specified on your backend, it should grab the png files from there.

I am, however, curious what others have to say about that "should be
local only query" error...

-Chris