[mythtv] MythWeb2 question.

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Wed Aug 27 11:23:02 EDT 2003

So I've been using mythweb2 and am very impressed by it. I had a
question though. On the Recorded Programs page I wasn't getting an
preview images. I tracked it down to mythbackend\encoderlink.cpp.
EncoderLink::GetScreenGrab. The local flag is apparently false and I'm
getting the error "should be local only query: GetScreenGrab" and it
returns NULL. In interim I have it returning the screen grab with or
without the error and it works great. I love getting to see the previews
on the web, plus it's that much more impressive to other people. My
question is does anyone know the real root of this problem and does
anyone else have it? I'm guessing I just have something setup wrong.
Anyway, thanks in advance for any help.

Jason Schloer