[mythtv] Strange problem with Mythweb in 0.11

Magnus Hoglund mho at du.se
Tue Aug 19 21:47:52 EDT 2003

 > It's not trying to add to the $Channels array there.  It's trying to add to
 > the $Channels[$show->chanid] array.  Which isn't specifically set to
 > array().

Ahh.. ok... I got confused by all the brackets... :)

 > Odd that it doesn't give you that same error on line 57, as it's
 > doing the same thing with $Programs.

Yes, thats really strange to... I can't understand why I get these warnings...
I've even configured my PHP to only write out errors with
"error_reporting = E_COMPILE_ERROR|E_ERROR|E_CORE_ERROR" in php.ini, but still
get these warnings... The script is also very slow (compared to earlier) and
it seems to make a lot of disk-accesses when rendering the page...

I'll try to track down some more details...

Regards, Magnus

--
Magnus Hoglund     : Mail: mho at du.se            : If we knew what it was we