[mythtv] losing audio only when recording - RH9 & PVR-250

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Aug 19 12:14:28 EDT 2003

And don't forget to take a look again at the ivtv documentation
regarding the settings/options of the modules.
For me sound didn't work either anymore and the difference seemed to
have been just one small change to the modules.conf.

(Was "add below ..." before, now it is "add above ...")

Cheers,
 -Tako