[mythtv] DVB & mythchannels

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Aug 18 16:28:27 EDT 2003

Oops, that certainly looks wrong, chanid never have to be updated at all,
looks like somewhere it's confusing the internal rowid with chanid, that can
occur if channum have been updated and chanid has a distinct value.
I beleieve that I've just fixed that.  I'll release a new version with that
fix as soon as I can.

In the meantime, if you want to check that will be fixed, just go to line
357 at metadata.cpp where the statement is built, and change the very last
argument that uses channum to simply arg(id) just like the update that
you'll see below on the channel_dvb update.

Thanks!