[mythtv] mythdvd

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Mon Aug 18 13:12:25 EDT 2003

I have been trying out Mythdvd over the weekend, but have a couple of
issues. The detection of audio tracks seems to get the labelling wrong, so
when I rip a dvd I end up with wrong language soundtrack - is anyone else
seeing this ? Also when I use the view button before ripping with the
english soundtracks selected I frequently get no audio at all. Am I using
this incorrectly, and are there any docs for this prog apart from the
README ? Playing works brilliantly though, and the rips look great quality
!

Matt