[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase clearing icon names

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Aug 16 19:32:05 EDT 2003

I've got the problem that every time after I run mythfilldatabase the
icon fields (which I filled manually) have been cleared again.
I've tried looking at the code for mythfilldatabase, but it's not
immediately obvious what it does and when it does it (code comments
anyone? ;-).
So my question is if anybody could tell me what might be going wrong here.

Maybe it's related to the fact that I see some file.exists() in the
code? Does it set the fields to empty if it can't find the images? That
could be it because I'm using the icons only for mythweb2 right now
(haven't been able to find out where to put them so the EPG can use
them). Shouldn't the code just leave the information in the database as
it is?

Any help would be appreciated because I'm not going to enter that data
manually each time ;-)

Cheers,
 -Tako