[mythtv] Re:Idea

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 16 11:47:06 EDT 2003

I too would be extremely interested to see some form of Home automation
integrated into Myth. I have only recently stumbled across Myth and hope
to get it installed over the next few days.
As far as equipment to interface to, the Clipsal CBus
(http://www.clipsal.com/cis/literature.php3) gear is fairly successful
over here in .au and I'd love to work on some sort of interface to it;
however my skills are more focus towards the hardware side of things.

Another piece of software that would be interesting to interface with
Myth is the Asterisk PBX (http://www.asterisk.org). Features such as
callerid info popping up on the screen when a call comes in, or an
interface to check voice mail (there is currently support for a basic
web voicemail), or calls to be diverted to voice mail when watching a
movie, etc.

Cheers,
Kent

MythTV.